The process of subtraction. Kidney structure and physiology. The mechanism of urine
The process of subtraction. Kidney structure and physiology. The mechanism of urine.
Importance of the processes of the body. The role of kidneys. Anatomy and Topography of
the bladder and urinary channels. Nephron and its structure. Bark and yukstamedullar
nefron.Siydik through the walls of the bladder and histological structure.
The formation of kidney urine. The modern concept of the formation of urine.
Filtratsiya.reabsorbsiya and secretion processes. The mechanism of these processes and the
sequence of the formation of urine.
Urine composition, and in my daily mikdori.Fiziologiya mechanism to affect the formation
of pathological processes diuresis bog'liqligi.Siydik hormone (antidiuretic hormone
adrenaline, mineralokortikoidlar, etc.).
Nternal secretion . The structure and functions of the glands of internal secretion .
The importance of internal physiological bezlari.ularning. Methods to study the functionality
of the glands of internal secretion (removal, organoterapiya, clinical observations). Delivered
the glands of internal secretion, and hypo- functions.
The physiology of muscles and nerves . Movable tissue trakibi . The physiology of
muscles and muscle cells.
Muscle physiological properties (excitation. Conductivity. Reduction) .Izotonik and
isometric contraction of muscle tone.
Individual declines. Summatsiya and tetanus.Tetanus turlari.Skelet muscles tonusi.Asab
muscle synapse tuzilishi.Nervdan excitation mechanism of skeletal muscles. And the role of
cholinesterase and secretion of acetylcholine. Vvedensshy pessimumi.Mushak reduction
mexanizmi.Miofibrillarni structure and a reduction in the time of peace. Reduction of muscle
ATP -Creatine, the role of lactic acid. Reduction of muscle power. Method of measuring
muscle kuchi.Uni. The conditions of the muscles of the body. The impact of the activity of
the muscles in the body. Muscle hypertrophy. And to promote cross-muscle specific
He physiology of muscles and nerves . Nerve, and the nerve cell physiology
Conductivity of nerve fibers that specific functions, these functions impulses
retseptorlarddan the central nervous system, the central nervous system of the executive
members. Determine the legitimacy of this process a few.
A common understanding about the excitement and excitability. Adequate and inadequate
internal and external pathogens. Initiation and excitation systems. Nerve and muscle
stimulyasiyasi. Fixed record.
Bioelectric phenomena and discover tarixi.Tinchlik and potensiallari.Maxalliy and
propagating movement, xususiyatlari.YAkka fiber excitement about bo'lishi.tarqalish.
Giperpolyarizatsiya event and the cell membrane independent depolyarizatsiyasi.
MATTHEW physiology . MATTHEW properties . MATTHEW general anatomy and
Activity of the living organism of the central nervous system (MAT) funksiyasi.roli
and structural characteristics.
Anatomy of a text. Head and spinal cord birth of their joylanishi.Uning shakllari.Orqa
segmentlari.Oldingi the brain and spinal cord article ildizi.Kulrang the front, rear and side
branches. Part of the spinal column kanali.Miyaning and a half. Ventricular brain,
cerebrospinal fluid and brain roli.Uzunchok tuzilishi.Orqa brain structure (varoliev Bridge
and brain) .Oraliq brain structure (see do'mboqlari.do'mboq underground qismi.tizzasimon
body) .The the brain (the four peak brain and legs) .For the brain (half sharlari.targ'il body).
The structure of the reticular formation and the brain joylanishi.Bosh Physiology
the overall functionality of kismi.MATning methods: qo'zg'atish.buzish, ekstirpatsiya
bioelectric phenomena. Reflex ta'limot.Reflektor the arc of the main stages of development
of the theory (Descartes, Proxasko, Sechenov, Pavlov Berington) .Reflektor wide branch.
The theory of the neural membrane turlari.Qo'zg'alishning brakes and qo'zg'alish.Markaziy
nerve synapses. Fixed conversion mexanizmi.Atsetilxolin synapses and other mediators
roli.Markazlar physiological ta'limot.Markazlarning major physiological characteristics: a
one-way conductivity, excitement summatsiyasi, convergence and transformation of the
Lamb ' Alisher irradiatsiyasi and concentration. Tonusi.MATning the nerve centers of fatigue
experience. Tormozlanishning nature and its physiological importance of movement and
interdependence tormozlanishning MAT.
Yuldosh hormones. Male sex hormones anatomiyasi.Urug'donning the reproductive organs,
and anatomical tuzilishi.Erkak fiziologiyasm. Spermatogenesis and davrlari.Spermatozoid
and its structure. function. Androgen gormonlari.Testosteron and its primary and secondary
sexual characters and manipulate changes in the development of the glands roli.Jinsiy.
Governs the function of the organism The importance of the autonomic nervous system in
The general structure of the autonomic nervous system. Parasympathetic and
sympathetic nervous system. Centers parasympathetic nervous system (medulla of the brain,
mid-brain, the parts of the brain orkq tailbone) .Simpatik nerve centers (the back of the neck
to the waist and chest) .CHegaralovchi sympathetic ustun.Organ in the parasympathetic
ganglia. The physiology of the sympathetic nervous system gangliya.Vegetativ the spine.
Autonomic ganglia function and physiological properties. A common understanding about
MATTHEW private physiology . The autonomic nervous system .
External and internal brakes, the activity of the cerebral cortex in the second pass
through the conditioned reflex activity. Movement and braking. Irradiatsiya and
coordination. The peripheral nervous system. Governs the function of the organism The
importance of the autonomic nervous system in general. Governs the function of the
organism The importance of the autonomic nervous system in general.
The general structure of the autonomic nervous system. Parasympathetic and sympathetic
nervous system. Centers parasympathetic nervous system (medulla of the brain, spine
tailbone). The sympathetic nervous centers (the back part of the brain, waist and chest).
Limited sympathetic column. Authority in the parasympathetic ganglia. The spine of the
sympathetic ganglia. Physiology of the autonomic nervous system. Autonomic ganglia
function and physiological properties. A common understanding about the mediators.
Senses the structure and physiology . Hearing and sensitivity of the skin , smell and
Human life, the importance of the activity of sensory organs. .Pavlovning I.p.
analyzers teaching. Prescription bodies Classification (eksteroretseptorlar interior
proprioretseptorlar receptors) .Retseptorlarning movement mexanizmi.Veber Fexner
Blooduni.Retseptorlar information system adaptatsiyasi.Asab code.
According to retsepsiyasi. Optical tizimi.Akkomadatsiya the pupil of the eye and its
refleksi.Ko'z refraksiyasining anomalies of retina and visual nerve structure and
funksiyasi.Ko'rishda eye movement roli.Ko'r and yellow spots. Buzilishi.Ko'z vision acuity
and color. Office of the muscles of the eye.
Hearing organi.Quloqning anatomical and histological structure. The outer ear and the
middle ear tuzilishi.Ichki and the bodies of his tuzilishi.Eshituv sezgirligi.Eshitish acuity.
The vestibular apparatus Physiology, the role and the consequences of injuries.
Smell and taste function retsepsiyasi. and. Retsepsiyasi and pain sensory fibers
retseptorlar.Og'riq pass. Pain receptors adaptation. Pain that is reflected to determine the
localization and pain. Qichishuv.Taktil temperature retsepsiyasi. Proprioretsepsiyaning
traffic management role.
High nerve physiology properties . The anatomy of the cerebral cortex . Conditioned
reflex . braking
Bark anatomical and histological structure of the brain. Cerebral crust. Sinewy body.
Cerebral sharlarinini learning methods (psychological and clinical) IMSetchenov "brain
reflexes" The importance of the book. Reflex Pavlova objective metodi.SHartli and
unconditional reflexes in the study, the difference in terms of their classification, components
and create qoidalari.SHartli reflex signals, biological significance. External and internal
brakes. The second through the conditioned reflex activity of the cerebral cortex
o'tishi.Qo'zg'alish and brake irradiatsiyasi and Coordination.
London location of the cerebral cortex. Sensor proeksion driving motor zones. A huge
pyramid neuron cells. Vegetative activity of the cerebral cortex. Higher nervous activity
types. Rate of movement and braking process. Neurosis and experimental neurosis. Verb -
shows the functionality of the system. Sleep physiology. Headache types.
On guidelines for the organization of the laboratory.
Science laboratory provided for in the standard curriculum.
The organization of practical training
Practical training on the basis of the reports will be based on the planning guidelines and
The list of training scenario
1. Introduction. The science of physiology and anatomy, the role of pharmacists. Laboratory
equipment used in the lessons. Cell, structure, composition, and growth. Embryology
2. tissue. Epithelium, connective, muscle and nervous tissue classification, structure,
properties, and functions.
3. The members of the musculoskeletal system. Private osteologiya. Skeleton. Bone structure
and composition. Joints. Private epidemiological. Muscles. Structure. Class museum.
4. The blood and lymph. Physico-chemical properties of the blood. Shaped elements of the
blood. Plasma composition. Lymph composition.
5. mechanisms of hemostasis. Blood groups. Rh factor. The creation of the blood. To govern
the system. Blood groups. blood transfusion
6. blood circulation and tizimi.Katta small circle. Heart. Structure, activities managed.
Automatic transfer system. Cardiac reflex. "Yes or no law." Extrasystole and compensatory
7. The lymph system. The movement of the blood vessels. Governed vascular tone. Blood
pressure, pulse pressure. Law hemodynamics.
8. Breathe. Respiratory tract tuzilishi.nafas fiziologiyasi.Nafas etilishi.Tashqi the
administration and internal breathing.
9. digestion. The structure of the gastro-intestinal tract. The oral cavity, digestive secretions
methods, quantity, quality content. Gastric digestion. Basov and I.P.Pavlov. The structure of
the gastric mucosa. (Phase separation of gastric juice, fresh content, significance).
10. On duodenum, small and large intestines and the digestion and absorption. Hunger and
thirst. Liver, pancreas and functioning.
11. The exchange of matter and energy. To govern the exchange of substances. Protein,
minerals and vitamins, fats and carbohydrates. exchange. Energy exchange. Nutrition. Heat
managed (termoregulyasiya). Calorimetric methods.
12. Removing the system. Structure and functioning of the kidneys. Urine, sweat, minus
removed excrete substances by the members.
13. internal secretion. The pituitary. Thyroid, parathyroid, decomposition gland, pancreas
and adrenal glands. Tissue hormones. Proliferation. The structure of the male and female
genital organs, pregnancy and racially.
14. Muscle Physiology and classification. Property and activity of the muscles. Movable
15. The concept of the nervous system. The nerve cell, tissue classification. Methods of study
of the central nervous system. M.A.T. structure. The spine, the core structure and activity of
16. Nervous System. Structure and functioning of the brain bark. I.N.Sechenov
17. Mr.Fact theories about the nervous system. Brakes and excitability.
18. autonomic and peripheral nervous system. The structure and physical properties. The
brain and spinal nerves. Nerve fiber and nerve fiber physiological features (independent
study). Structure, activity, physiological xususiyatilari. Sympathetic, parasympathetic branch
function. Life is governed by the autonomic nervous system processes.
The organization of the course manual
Science course work typical training plan .
4. Form and content of the independent organization of education
An abstract test cases , the table is carried out in the form of case studies .
The proposed independent work
1. Audit and body self - control . Functional mechanisms of management of the system .
Gomeotaz . Adaptation .
2. The physical and chemical composition of the cell . Protein . Carbohydrates . Oil .
3. Embryonic cells . Seeds , crushed . Gastrulyasiya . Embryonic pages the development of
tissues and organs .
4. Erythropoiesis . Leykpoez . Blood depot .
5. Immunity . Antitank .
6. The activity of the heart sound signals .
7. The transport of oxygen and carbon dioxide with the blood .
8. Digest Mr.Fact .
9. Food products ( proteins , fats , carbohydrates , mineral salts ) in the mechanisms of
absorption into the blood .
10. Energy Exchange .
11. The importance of renal homeostasis .
12. Sweat . Turner 's content . Grease .
Information and methodological support of the program
Physiology , anatomy basis for the hours allocated to the development of science ,
laboratory sessions and lectures of modern interactive methods of teaching and learning
through the use of information and communication technologies .
- Autonomic nervous system in the corresponding lecture classes and computer technology
prezentatsion electronic teaching technologies :
- Cardio - vascular and respiratory systems include laboratory exercises " intellectual attack "
and " group think " , " Blitz game " pedagogical technologies ;
- Digestive system , separation system , metabolism and the central nervous system include
laboratory exercises , small group events , group thinking , foresees the use of educational
List of used literature
Literature and teaching aids:
1.Artur K. stool John E. Hall of medical physiology Moscow Logosferl - 2008 g.
2. Nick A.V anatomy of physiology s osnovami persons M., Izd - vo 'Medical, 1983 g.
3. Nick A.T. Physiological basis of human anatomy. T. Medical Publishing, 1985
4. Maloshtan L.N.Fiziologiya s Anatomy osnovami persons Kharkiv. Voc .Exersises - vo
"Numbers page" 2002 g.
5. Nick AV Basics of human anatomy, physiology, T., Science Publishing House, 2006
6. coach. X.N. Physiology, anatomy, principles of laboratory manuals. T., "The Corps
Group" LLC. 2007.
7. bagdasarova ordered Textile lectures PO dissipline 's osnovami Physiology Anatomy. T.
OOO "Modify Group," published in 2008.
8. bagdasarova ordered Mirtursunova S.Z. Uchebno metodicheskoe posobie k prakticheskim
zanyatiyam PO fiziologii s osnovami anatomy. T. OOO "Modify Group," published in 2008.
1. Radjabov AO , Bobojonova ND . " Physiology , Anatomy Basics " , training manuals "
EMERALD GROUP " LLC . - 2016 .
2. Bobojonova SH . Mirtursunova S.Z " Physiology , Anatomy Basics " teaching manual
on the subject of " EMERALD GROUP " LLC . - 2015 .
3. The coach X.N. Mirtursunova S.Z. Salibaeva SA Nikolaevoi MS , Radjabov A. "
Physiology, Anatomy basics " teaching manual on the subject " The Corps Group " , . 2008
4. KositS . G.I Physiology persons . M. , Izd - vo " Medicine " , 1987
5. A. boxes .ATLAS PO normalnoy fiziologii . M. , Izd - vo " Medicine " . 1987 g
6. Stern P. Osnova fiziologii . M. , Izd - vo " Mir " in 1994 .
ß êêà µè ñµà ð è ø ( À ) ,
Ã ñóì ì à ö è ÿ ( Á ) , òå òà í óñ ( Â )
1 . á è ð è í ÷ è òà ú ñè ð î ò á å ð è ø â à µòè .
2 - òà ú ñè ð î ò á å ð è ø â à µòè
4. Tarqatma materiallar, mustaqil ta‘lim uchun materiallar
Functional Organization of the Human Bodyand Control of the ―Internal
The goal of physiology is to explain the physical and chemical factors that are responsible for
the origin, development, and progression of life. Each type of life, from the simple virus to the largest
tree or the complicated human being, has its own functional characteristics. Therefore, the vast field of
physiology can be divided into viral physiology, bacterial physiology, cellular physiology, plant
physiology, human physiology, and many more subdivisions.
In human physiology, we attempt to explain the specific characteristics and
mechanisms of the human body that make it a living being. The very fact that we remain alive is the
result of complex control systems, for hunger makes us seek food and fear makes us seek refuge.
Sensations of cold make us look for warmth. Other forces cause us to seek fellowship and to reproduce.
Thus, the human being is, in many ways, like an automaton, and the fact that we are sensing, feeling,
and knowledgeable beings is part of this automatic sequence of life; these special attributes allow us to
exist under widely varying conditions.
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
©2018 Учебные документы
Рады что Вы стали частью нашего образовательного сообщества.